Wednesday, 4 April 2012

So yesterday

We didn't have go go list Monday but next week we will I have been soo busy with family stay here with us and making dinners and baking and just doing stuff and im so not use to running around after people only me and Brody and my husband to be. So anyway yesterday we went into town and we had something to eat and had a little walk around about and we differently had to pop into the comic book shop mine and my husband to be favourite shop and went back to the mother in laws house where I had a nice Cupid tea and I was so happy to get the tea because it had been windy and rainy all day. Anyway it was still rainy and windy , and we went to pizza hut had a yummy pizza and then went to the cinema to see the hunger games and guess what ....... I loved it. I felt for the characters so much in it to the point at one point I was crying. I think ill start reading the book has anyone read the books? Any my hubby be be said its ripping off another film a film called battle royale. Well I think next week we will have go go list Monday back yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment