Monday, 30 April 2012

So I'm gunna write down a list of music

I love I'm not putting them in order because I haven't got a fav I like them all people that know me thinks I love metal electro and pop stuff but they don't know me I listen to everything but these are what I listen to all the time and I love

1. Okay so the first one is stevie nicks I love her in fleetwood mac the album rumours its such an awesome album

2.arcade fire the album funeral the first song on the album I want to get married to.i didn't like them at first until my awesome hubby be said listen to them propley.

3.Joan jett how much I love you Joan jett you remind me of my child hood and singing I love rock n roll

4.City and colour Dallas thank you for asking me to marry mr Lau and I love your music and I love the way you change it on each album

5.blondie now I like blondie but not all her music

6.the Beatles I'm in love with the Beatles they are one of my favourite bands ever

7. T.rex there so great my favourite song by t Rex is white swan

No comments:

Post a Comment