Saturday, 10 March 2012

Check my

Other blog out sarahjadeflowers.tumblr.com

Well nothing interesting today just watched buffy because I haven't seen it sat in my pjays and just basically lazed out like a sloth thinking about nothing and just stared at the tv and just couldn't be bothered getting up how lazy?
So next week is my birthday and what I've asked my boyfriend for is a meal cause I'm on a diet so he's gunna cook for me but I always worry that I'll put weight back on but hopefully I won't. I was 10stone 10 and now I'm 9stone 7 so I'm pleased with myself but I want to be 8 stone so I keep doing what I'm doing but people who go on a diet keep doing it don't give up because you will only be hurt when u want to lose weight. This picture always makes me laugh I love my son :)

No comments:

Post a Comment