Wednesday, 23 November 2011

So havent had topic to talk about but

I have now
So everyones been going on that Brody shouldn't have dolls but the way I see it is it's a toy if he wants let him have it it's like saying to a girl ur not playing with action man he's a boys toys but guess what he's a doll. He's the same as Barbie, my little pony, polly pocket and all those other baby dolls so we shouldn't judge on what your child plays with who's cares if the turn out gay straight or bi we still gunna be there for them and love them I don't see how a girl toy can effect a little boy and a boys toy can effect a little girl. When I was little I played with everything even bugs in the garden so people let your children play with what they want hope you had a good day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment