225g butter, softened
110g caster sugar
275g plain flour
ground spices or finely grated zest
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
2. Cream the butter in a large bowl or in a food mixer until soft. Add the sugar and beat until the mixture is light and fluffy.
3. Sift in the flour and spices or grated zest (if using) and bring the mixture together to form a dough.
4. Using your hands,roll the dough into walnut-size balls and place them slightly apart on a baking tray. Flatten them slightly and bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes or until they are a light golden brown and slightly firm on top.
5. Carefully transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool.
They are so good was so pleased with them thank you allrecipes.co.uk even Brody liked them
Hope you all had a good day :)